[wp-testers] 2 Problems found at dashboard RSS feeds

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 20:09:19 GMT 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Francesc Hervada-Sala
<francesc at hervada.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  with the trunk version now I'm experiencing 2 problems with the RSS feeds on
>  the dashboard:

>  1. At the RSS from Planet WordPress one does not see the name of the posts
>  author (box too small).

Can you file a ticket  for this. It looks like the longest title
triggers the problem.
http://trac.wordpress.org/

>  2. At the Plugins-RSS some international characters are not correct.
>
>  I attach 2 snapshots which show the problems. This was done with Firefox
>  2.0.0.12 running on Linux and KDE 4.01.

Also, please file a ticket for this.

Include the screenshots in the bug reports. If you have any problems
filing the tickets please let us know.

Thank you,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com