[wp-testers] Private post?

Murillo Ferrari murillo.unesp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 02:22:41 GMT 2008

Lloyd,

I´ve downloaded this night build (
http://static.wordpress.org/builds/wordpress-2008-02-29.tar.gz) and made a
clean install.

After that I just creat a new post and marked the box "
http://200.168.100.77/wordpress25/wp-admin/" and saved.

If you try to change this status (from private to public) nothing is gonna
happen...

I´m running at my pc, it´s on if you wanna see with your own hands @
http://200.168.100.77/wordpress25/wp-admin/  (user and pass: admin).

2008/2/29, Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com>:

> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Murillo Ferrari
> <murillo.unesp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is anyone alse have problem to mark or unmark a post as private?
> >
> >  Dude, my post marked as private are at frontpage as a normal post, and
> if I
> >  try to edit -> unchek the box to set the post as public, no action is
> taken
> >  after saving and publishing the post.
>

> I haven't been about to reproduce this problem using WP trunk r7103 .
> Have you reproduced it in a clean testing environment? Otherwise, is
> it possible that plugin is triggering this problem? Any additional
> clues you can provide?
>
> Thank you,
> --
> Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
> WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com
>
> PS. "also"s should be left out of problem reports.

Murillo - Unesp Bauru

(11) 8272-3392
(11) 3992-4916 (fins de semana ou recados)