[wp-testers] November 29,1999?

Gene Steinberg gene at macnightowl.com
Tue Jun 24 18:26:24 GMT 2008

On Jun 24, 2008, at 11:19 AM, Musing Minds wrote:

> Thanks for that. WP-Ajax Edit Comments is indispensable for me too.
> Good to
> know.
>

> kimsch
> Musing Minds
> http://musing-minds.com
> kimsch at musing-minds.com

You may also want to add the following to your arsenal:

iF - Ajax Comments at:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/if-ajax-comments-for-wordpress/

The author fixed some issues and the 0.95 version seems to have hit
the jackpot.

It has a very minor conflict with Edit Comments (you have to refresh
the page to get the edit links to appear in a newly posted message.

But the iF plugin is the only Ajax-related comment posting plugin
that's ever worked for me, and it's incredibly fast in my installation
-- so fast there's no time for the progress display to appear. It also
does live previews.

Peace,
Gene