[wp-testers] Widget CP comments

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Sat Jan 12 10:55:45 GMT 2008

Yes I agree with Byran. Drag and Drop should be there... when we're fine
tuning our web sites we're always moving widgets around. So having to
add them, and edit them, and then add them again seems... would seem
so... well web 1.0..

What about the new K2 widgets page? that is pretty awesome... almost
apple like.

That said we don't know if drag and drop is going to be featured in the
finished product or not - does anybody actually know :P

Ciao,

Dan