[wp-testers] Dropdown filed too short

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:35:12 GMT 2008

I find in the old but in this new interface too that quite all the
dropdown field are too short and there is no palce where they can't be
extended. Using the english locale quite everithing is ok but
switching to italian lot of them are rellay short or short enough to
trunk the laste 2 3 chars of the text.

If necessary i can browse the whole php files in admin directory and
add a size to all these fileds and submit a patch for it.

I'm posting this to the polyglots mailing list too.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it