[wp-testers] 2.5 Plugin Compatibility

Aaron Harun admin at anthologyoi.com
Fri Feb 29 14:37:54 GMT 2008

I've updated most of the plugins that I've tested so far, but I think
there needs to be a specific style guide in place for the list, so
that it ends up being readable. Specifically, I don't think plugin
descriptions should be allowed. I've been using the following so far,
and I think it puts the focus where it needs to be.

Working:

* [Plugin_url Plugin_name] version

Non-working

* ["url" "name" "version"]: Problem