[wp-testers] change max file upload size

Joshua Hart jahshuah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:44:36 GMT 2008

All,
I've been testing the beta1 version of WordPress 2.5 - checked out via SVN -
and was wondering if there's any way to change the max upload size for files
from 1MB to something larger?  There is no option for that under the
settings tab.  Additionally, does anyone know if the 1MB limit will stick
around or will that change once 2.5 goes live?  I've checked my PHP settings
and my max_upload_size is set to 32 MB.  Thanks in advance.

-Josh