[wp-testers] Can anyone test my WordPress template?

Alex Günsche ag.ml2008 at zirona.com
Tue Feb 26 22:42:57 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 16:31 -0600, Nightgunner5 [Ben] wrote:
> It's a subversion repository.

Please don't get me wrong, I do not at all mean to offend you. But I
really doubt that you get many testers when you just post a bunch of
files.

Sure, it's a SVN repo -- but do you expect people to check out the repo
(given they have SVN installed and know how to use it), move the files
their test installation's (if they have one) theme folder, activate the
theme and start testing away? Believe me, most of them won't bother.

Your best bet to get some testers is to set up a demo site -- and
include a link in your signature ;).

Best regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
Blogs: http://www.zirona.com/ | http://www.regularimpressions.net