[wp-testers] Filtering Link Categories

Len Kutchma lkutchma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:57:52 GMT 2008

Using WP 2.4 latest nightly build. A couple of things:

1. When in the Manage Links screen I am presented with a drop down menu that
says View all Categories. When I select a particular category then hit the
Filter button all categories are still displayed.

2. When using the widgets feature I am able to add multiple instances of
Categories to the sidebar. All other sections, with the exception of Text
and RSS can be added only once. Is this a bug with the Category widget or is
it by design?