[wp-testers] Reasoning behind admin navigation?

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:01:07 GMT 2008

Style guides, or "interface guidelines" as they are called here, are
pretty standard in industry. It's one of the way that brand
consistency is maintained and non-designer devs get hand off from
marketing agencies retained to build websites, etc.

--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

skype: technosailor
phone: 410-608-6620
web: http://technosailor.com

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff