[wp-testers] incorrect post counts

Justin Moore wantmoore at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:19:27 GMT 2008

I have post-new.php bookmarked, so I rarely see my Dashboard. However,
I clicked over to it this morning to see what has been happening with
it on trunk and was a bit confused when I saw this:

You have 1 posts, 1 page, 1 draft, contained within 28 categories and 27 tags.

In truth, I have nearly 1000 posts, a handful of pages, and four
drafts. I've been following trunk off and on for nearly a year (maybe
longer) so I have no idea if this is new behavior because of a bug in
trunk, or if something has gotten out-of-line in my database at some
point.

Anyone else seeing incorrect counts on trunk? If not - any ideas on
how I can get those to be accurate?

Currently running r6727.

--
Justin Moore