[wp-testers] Uploading media problem in WP 2.7 RC1

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Dec 9 00:55:23 GMT 2008

WP_TEMP_DIR only affects the Upgrader/Installer features i believe.

I have a feeling that the errors you're hitting might be related to the
permissions on the upload folder, Quite often you need to chmod it to 777
for you to be able to write to the uploads folder..

I cant actually think of a reason this would've broken between 2.6 and 2.7,
IIRC there were no changes to media uploading, so thats the reason its
pushed my response to the filesystem issues.