[wp-testers] permalink issues..

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:41:48 GMT 2008

I'm not sure what version of WordPress this user is running, but what
could possibly be the cause of such an error? Here's their full message
quote:

"I have recently started getting a duplicate content issue in wordpress.

I have noticed in webmaster tools the following
domainname/post/&cid=0&ei=fg0eSfbuHILYlQTyxqXYAw&usg=AFQjCNEvp9ohDwaoGMQtbOrng8kyLKHnng/

this is the identical page to domainname/post/

I have not changed the url permalink structure in wordpress.

It seems as every time i write a post now am getting a duplicate post
appear.

I am writing posts and saving them, and schedhuling to publish as ive
always done.

Little concerned ive been hacked!!!

Any ideas guys and how can i stop this."