[wp-testers] Is the Mailing List still working?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Aug 13 09:21:52 GMT 2008

I dont think theres been much in the way of testers-related posts recently.
There was no great media release about 2.6.1-Beta1, Beta2 has just been
released too..

I'm sure if someones been trying to send a message and its not been
getting through, then we'd know about it via wp-hackers or similar. If
messages were being filtered out, then i'm sure one of the repliers
would've had an issue too..

IMO: Its just been a quiet month, and wondering if the list is still
working is the first active topic :)