[wp-testers] Page Ordering

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed Apr 30 03:47:42 GMT 2008

I disagree with that.  The difference here is that WordPress _does_
have a way to order pages in core -- it's just very cumbersome.  This
would be improving the usability of something that already exists in
core, not adding some new functionality.  As such, it is an entirely
legitimate candidate for addition to core.

Page ordering is already there.  Making it easy to use is a good idea.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider
<http://striderweb.com/>