[wp-testers] Posts not publishing on 2.5.1?

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:54:53 GMT 2008

Howdy all,

I'm encountering a bit of an issue that has seemingly cropped up in
the last few revs of 2.5.1-alpha (and now 2.5.1 proper).  If I
navigate to the Write Post machine and compose a post entirely relying
upon auto saves, when I click the "Publish" button, it only saves it.
I then have to navigate to the saved post and click "Publish" again,
at which point the post actually is pushed to the front page.

Anyone else seeing this strange behavior?  I'm on a Mac -- it seems to
happen across Camino and Flock, though I've not yet tried Safari.

--
-Doug

http://literalbarrage.org/blog/