[wp-testers] Re: image upload error. (Ryan Boren)

deliciousdays oliver.seidel at deliciousdays.com
Wed Apr 16 05:04:19 GMT 2008

Aaron Harun wrote:
> As much has I dislike tinyMCE (I'm cringing now because a client's
> project requires plugins for it), an RTE should stay in the core.

While I come from the Unix world and still like my vi, I do appreciate
TinyMCE
every once in a while, so I'm all for keeping it in the code base.

*However* I strongly suggest to make the additional "WP intelligence"
that assumes
to know what HTML needs to be corrected/hidden/temporarily removed when
switching between code & visual mode, optional.

This is the most annoying part of how TinyMCE is implemented.

O.