[wp-testers] WP2.3 database upgrade problem

Alexander Concha alex at buayacorp.com
Tue Sep 25 12:31:18 GMT 2007

Luc Saint-Elie escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I tested WP 223 RCx on a sand box site and had no problem.
> Today I upgraded my site to 2.3 and even if the site seems to work well
> I had a lot of database errors during the upgrade process.
>
> O did a screenshot it's here :
>
> http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1157/1436227339_7e6002d02b_o.jpg
>
> Will this have consequences ? and is thee something I can do ?

I also had a similar problem, but it was because my "wp_post2cat" table
had two different rows for (post_id, category_id) relation.

If the following SQL query returns any row on your old database then
(probably) you have the same problem than me:

SELECT post_id, category_id, count(post_id)
FROM wp_post2cat
GROUP BY post_id, category_id
HAVING count(post_id) > 1

As far as I know, there isn't any consequences.

Regards
--
Alexander Concha
http://www.buayacorp.com/

La salud no está en el plato, sino en el zapato.