[wp-testers] Re: No longer receiving comment notifications

Jim Stitzel stitzelj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:04:56 GMT 2007

Yep, that's the ticket.  For some reason, the inclusion of that one
line is preventing comment notices from being shipped to my email.
I'm going to go through all my WordPress installations now and yank
that line out.

I just submitted a new ticket for the issue.

Jim

--
http://shamuswrites.com - Shamus Writes
http://fs.shamuswrites.com - Flashes of Speculation