[wp-testers] Category Issues

Charity Gamble char at gothic-peach.net
Mon Oct 8 18:49:59 GMT 2007

I'm having a problem adding new categories. Everytime I do, it loads my
blog's front page where I'm adding the category. This happens both in the
manage tab and in the category listing on the write page. Any ideas? I'm
running 2.3, and recent moved my blog over to a new server from the old one.

The only other thing I'm wondering about is that previously I'd had my
error if I use it. I switched to custom permalinks and removed the
/index.php/ and it works fine.

I've moved my WP installations to different servers before and never had
these problems before. Any advice or ideas?

Thanks,
Charity