[wp-testers] Strange Mu behaviour

Matthew Robinson mattyrobuk at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:13:56 GMT 2007

I have a plugin (Subscribe2 http://subscribe2.wordpress.com) that
inserts 4 admin panel menus.

I've managed to get the code working as expected on 2.1.x and
WordPress Mu but..

I have a user of WordPress Mu who is getting some weird behaviour.
There are 2 Mu blogs on the site, 1 works totally as expected, the
other (with the same setup and same plugins installed) redirects 2 of
the Subscribe2 admin panels to the wrong function within the code and
therefore displays the wrong page!

The add_page code is correct in my plugin (checked visually and
confirmed by the test blog). What could be wrong on the main site
such that we are seeing this output?

Confused,

Matt R