[wp-testers] 2.1 RC1 - Categories

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Fri Jan 19 20:50:23 GMT 2007

I tried to yank that post back! It has done it correctly. I am seeing
Categories with neither posts nor links in them. I realised this
seconds after I posted and thought I'd managed to grab it back in the
outbox!

Apologies.

It is a little messy for someone like me. For posts, I created top
level categories into which I never post. All my posts go into sub-
categories so I have a hierarchy neatly sectioned off. These empty
cats now appear in the links cat list. I still think it would be nice
to have a way to mark them as 'unavailable to be used for links'. Or
to have their own table :) (I don't know the smilie for tongue in
cheek)...

Andy