[wp-testers] Wrong RSS adresse?

D Kai Wilson Kaiberie at kaiberie.com
Wed Jan 17 23:18:45 GMT 2007

The average person DOES NOT know how to fix this (sorry for the emphasis).
I know, I know, its removing one tiny piece of code, but you wouldn't
believe the amount of tech support requests I get over that issue alone is
what's putting off many people on the 'five minute' install from proceeding
with wordpress, and that's from the mouths of convertees might I add.

I've written up a tonne of instructions on this very issue, each saying the
same thing - find where the code is and remove the feed: but wouldn't it
just be easier to remove the feed: and let the people that like the syntax
add it back? (Sorry Matt).

Just some thoughts.

Kai
http://WP-wonderwoman.com