[wp-testers] No problems for 207-RC2 on IIS

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Mon Jan 15 15:52:09 GMT 2007

Mark wrote:
>I'm still looking for feedback from IIS users and people running PHP
>< 4.3 on CGI or FastCGI.  I can only test so many environments, so I
>have to rely on all of you to fill in the gaps.  If you could install
>2.0.7-RC2 within the next 24 hours and leave feedback (even if it's
>just "my environment is: [server], [sapi], [php version] and I had no
>problems"), that helps.

The Code Cave is just outside your requirements, running under PHP Version
4.4.4, but I am running as CGI.

Seems to be working just fine...  Can you recommend any specific tests for
those meet your criteria?