[wp-testers] test?

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Thu Feb 1 11:46:21 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 00:16 -0500, Mark Styles wrote:
> Apparently this list doesn't like PGP signed messages (but wp-docs is ok
> with them). I sent the above twice, signed and unsigned and only the
> unsigned made it.

I experienced the same over at wp-hackers. I'm using Evolution 2.8.2.1
with gpg 2.0.1.

Strangely, some GPG signed message do come through. I don't know, maybe
it's a header issue and the mails are dropped because considered being
spam.

Maybe somebody of the list maintainers could take a look?

Best regards
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
work: http://www.zirona.com/ | leisure: http://www.roggenrohl.net