[wp-testers] 2.3 Nightly - Plugin Compatibility

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:55:09 GMT 2007

Evil ZEN Scientist wrote:
> Feedwordpress is also broken; I'll go get the latest and track that one
> down.
>
> Did someone say they'd be looking at starting a plugin compatibility list?

I could do this I suppose, or maybe Visser or Michael H. if he wants. =P
Anyone could actually, just edit page>
http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugins/Plugin_Compatibility/2.2

Copy code from the page, create new page, paste code, change version of
WP to 2.3, save page. Should work, right? =P Then remove all of the
plugins currently listed there, or UNLESS you "know" that they'd work on
2.3 from 2.2, etc etc...  Just add them back in as "we know" they work,
or could be updated for 2.3.

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net