[wp-testers] visual rich editor and preference 2.1alpha3

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:11:02 GMT 2006

I like the new tabbed option for visual editor vs html/quick tags, however,
I noticed with the latest SVN (perhaps this has the behavior longer) that if
I uncheck the option in Options -> Writing for "Users should use the visual
rich editor by default", that the tab for the vre disappears.  My belief is
that the html/quick tabs would then be the focus, and vre would be behind.
What's the thought/reasoning behind the missing vre tab?  That if I don't
want the vre to be default I don't have any use for it all?

~miklb