[wp-testers] Page Management

Sean Hayford O'Leary sdho at sdho.org
Fri Mar 31 10:05:09 GMT 2006

I'm running into some bugs with Manage Pages. First, "Previous entries"
actually shows more-recently created page. Second, when I go to view those
"previous entries," I do not have an option to go view the other entries.

Lastly, page organization (in the admin interface) has always been -- and
remains in 2.1 alpha -- cryptic. It seems to dump it in purely by ID number.
It would make a lot more sense to me to alphabetize -- though still
respecting parent/child page relations.

I'm running the 2006-03-31 nightly, revision 3582.

--
Sean Hayford O'Leary
http://sdho.org