Polite Request... [was] Re: [wp-testers] Request for two file changes, someone?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 07:54:48 GMT 2006

Graham, request is granted. =)  The language was actually an issue of mine on the support forums as well, in which it was addressed on the wp-forums list, and I have tried to pipe down on it in the forums, even though sometimes I left some slip lately..

Which is my bad again... and swearing on a list is just as wrong as swearing in the forums, so I'll watch my tongue from now. ;) Thanks for pointing that out to me.. =)

spencerp

I'm sure it is possible to disagree without bombarding us all with foul language.

I for one, would be grateful if you could keep your language clean, even when you are angry.

Thanks
Graham