[wp-testers] download 2.1 beta or equivalent?

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Thu Jun 15 01:19:09 GMT 2006

At around 14/6/06 4:55 pm, Sean Hayford O'Leary wrote:
> There is no beta yet, but you can download the alpha version from the
> nightly builds (at your own risk).
>
> http://static.wordpress.org/builds/

Ryan, Sean,

thanks for the links. I downloaded the tar file from above and I have it
running (man that install procedure is a pain, isn't it? ;-)). I also
managed to import my wordpress.com blog.

Question: WordPress supports import of bookmarks from an OPML file, but
unfortunately, wordpress.com does not seem to provide an export function
for them (nor does the nightly build). Any other way I can bring my
bookmarks over?

Thank you,

	--ravi