[wp-testers] Hope this is right here. Link categories removed in 2.0.4?

Oliver Schneider assarbad at gmx.info
Sun Jul 30 11:47:14 GMT 2006

Hi,

today I have tested the upgrade to 2.0.4 just to find out that I cannot configure the link categories anymore? The settings that I gave before (showing only 5 per category) are not considered by WP. Is this a bug that can be confirmed?

I have only 2 plugins running: "Askimet" and "Code Auto Escape". From what I saw neither of these can create the odd behavior in the admin area. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

PS: If you expect a timely reply, please CC your response to me. I only get the daily digest otherwise.