[wp-testers] Final Beta Packages

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Sat Jul 29 03:51:53 GMT 2006

Well, I'm still testing and seeing some strange behavior.  I have all
the plugins turned off right now, even akisment and  I can erradicly
reproduce that line 7 character 18412. It seems to almost be a matter of
timing.  I've had it occur on several different posts - including blank
ones.

If you turn off the script error popup, no-one will see it, but it
bothers me that it might be masking other errors.

Things like that fact that the Dashboard link doesn't seem to work any
more in 2.0.4...

The dashboard link is now:
http://www.thecodecave.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=index.php
That takes you to a pretty screen with just the WP logo and the browse
happy icon.
I even cleared out my .htaccess in case something was screwing that up.

In 2.03, the link was:
http://www.knitchat.com/wp-admin/index.php

And it worked as expected.

That's a pretty big thing for everyone to miss.  Is it just my blog?  Am
I suffering from some configuration issue from plugins that have been
installed and removed or something weird like that?