[wp-testers] download nightly builds

Chris Meller chris at doesnthaveone.com
Wed Jan 25 22:33:34 GMT 2006

On Jan 25, 2006, at 5:19 PM, Humaneasy Consulting wrote:

> Why not removing that and the SVN access from the front page and
> give it in an auto-responder on subscritpion of this list?
>
> It will ease everyones life and free some mail space for sure.
>
> Lopo

Heh, that's another problem entirely. Not only is there no link on
the wordpress site for nightlies (just a mention that you should be
on this list if you're using them), but the link that IS in the auto-
subscription message for this list is wrong...

Unfortunately, I don't know who to beat over the head about either,
which probably leads to yet another problem (contact information for
problems with site, lists, etc. etc. etc. should be available on the
site as well).

--
Chris Meller
chris at doesnthaveone.com