[wp-testers] Add Categories no longer on Write Post screen?

Doug Stewart dstewart at atl.lmco.com
Fri Jan 13 15:48:17 GMT 2006

Abhay Kumar wrote:
> Looks like it happenned when all the ajax cat js stuff was moved off
> admin-header to it's own file.
>
> Trac ticket here: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2282.
>
> In the future, please submit the trac ticket.

But of course.  However, I've been burned in the past when submitting
tickets, as the screwups invariably were related to either 1) improper
SVN updates of my site or 2) misbehaving plugins.  I was looking for
some independent verification prior to submitting.  Thanks for doing my
work for me. *grin*

--
Doug Stewart
dstewart at atl.lmco.com