[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Fairweb fr web at fairweb.fr
Sun Jan 1 18:05:21 GMT 2006

Thanks Andy. You answered one point. I understood now the resizing feature
and it's fine for me.

Anyway, the "Link to page" option  has recently disappeared for images (for
mp3 it's ok). I think it was quite elegant compared with the "Link to image"
which opens on the image itself in the _self target.

Myriam