[wp-testers] Theme Ordering Suggestion

mByte mbyte at mbzeus.net
Mon Dec 4 09:04:57 GMT 2006

It's list, which dynamically load theme's screenshot (and description
may be) after loading theme page. Then it's faster and do less CPU
cycles. Theme screenshot and description loaded after you click on
theme name in list. The list too can be made dynamically loaded.

Личный сайт - http://mbzeus.net/
Студия - http://en-club.net/