[wp-testers] api.pingomatic.com

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 23:21:53 GMT 2006

On 4/11/06, Chris Meller <chris at doesnthaveone.com> wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2006, at 7:47 AM, Owen Winkler wrote:
>
> > Mike Little wrote:
> >> On 4/10/06, Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk> wrote:
> <snip>
> >> Looking at my updated timestamps, it hasn't worked since January 11
> >
> > /me pokes photomatt.
>
> /me hands owen a pointy stick to poke with

Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves
against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh
fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad.
When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes
after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!

-Doug Stewart