[wp-testers] Dashboard "index" page went bye bye

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 21:29:49 GMT 2006

For when clicking on the Dashboard tab at top, it's ending with this: /admin.php?page=index.php

Which then doesn't bring up anything on the dashboard index page...  Is there away to fix this? Thanks in advance!

spencerp

Below is my previous post about it...

I know this probably has been covered before, because I remember reading an email about it, but since I deleted it, I can't remember what the "cure" for it was sigh.. =(

I just uploaded the 2.1 alpha1 3582 copy, ran a fresh install, and then the "index" page of the dashboard went bye bye. At first when getting into the CP it was there, now it's not. Even did a Ctrl + F5, and no change...anyone have an idea of how to fix that?

spencerp