[wp-testers] RC-1 Themes [formerly RC-1]

Tyson Tate ttate at calpoly.edu
Tue Nov 29 18:17:59 GMT 2005

Is there / will there be a nice, concise list of what template-related
items have changed from 1.5 to 2.0?

If not, I'd be happy to help compile a list and make it Look Pretty (tm)
on the Codex. And heck, while we're at it, why not make a simple
PHP/Java app that lets people check their current templates to see if
they use any changed tags and method calls and lets them know where
(file and line number) and what has changed?

-Tyson