[wp-testers] <!--more-->, Editing bug, logo

Hayford O'Leary, Sean hayfordoleary at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:25:56 GMT 2005

One thing that I'd always admired about Movable Type over WP (possibly the
only thing) is its ability to break a post off an index page (e.g.: "Read
the rest of this post..."). After being a WP user for eight months, I
discovered that WordPress could do it too. I may be the only one who never
realized this, but I'd like to see an easy way to do this in 1.6. Since
WYSIWYG has replaced the quicktags, I'd like to see any easy way to split a
post using the WYSIWYG.

I just upgraded to 3104 (Nightly build 2004/11/17) and I can't edit anymore.
Like I'll open a post, make my changes, then click "Save" and it acts like
I'm clicking any old link and leaving changes unsaved (the javascript
warning).

On a less technical note... is that officially the new logo of WordPress? (I
like it, though I miss the blue)

A do want to say the the developers: this WordPress is so dramatically
better than any other blogware, I am shocked (And a far more dramatic
improvement to the user than 1.2 > 1.5 was). After installed, it has the
ease-of-use of Blogger, the wide features and scalability of Movable Type,
and it's just cleaner. Not only is it terrific blogware, it's the best CMS
I've found for smaller sites. Thanks for all your work, guys.

--
Sean Hayford O'Leary

I'm always online. Check out my personal site [http://sdho.hayfordoleary.com],
design site [http://design.hayfordoleary.com] or HOP [