[wp-testers] Simpleviewer flash) and 1.5.1 alpha

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:21:01 GMT 2005

On 5/2/05, Abhay Kumar <aranis at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Just to be sure, I'm assuming you did run the build script so that the xml
> file is built, correct? Also the structure of the files need to be the same
> as they require it. The swf looks for an xml file in the same directory as
> itself.

Not exactly or more exactly when using a page with mode rewrite  the
path (both to the xml file and in the xml file to the images and
thumbnail directories) need to be added in the flash variables (I
succeded at the end)

>  In any case, it doesn't seem to be something related to WordPress itself
> and rather more related to SimpleViewer. It would make more sense to check a
> faq or a forum for that software.

1) yes your're right

2) no you're not so right :-)
Simpleviewer can be of a great help for WP user (because of the lack
of out of the box WP support for fancy image display) and in fact it's
perfectly usable with WP !
When I have some times (and finished my install) I'll post some simple
tips to integrate both

Luc