[wp-testers] release/svn question

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd at twofifty.com
Thu Dec 29 02:39:07 GMT 2005

Now that 2.0 is out, I want to quit tracking the svn "head" and stick
with the release. I'm only familiar with cvs, and cvs-ish policies. Most
projects I've been on tag releases. Some branch the release and
only commit critical fixes to the branch, allowing you to stay "current"
with only what's required.

I'm having a hard time getting my head to work the svn way, and I'm also
unsure of how wordpress release policy. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd at twofifty.com