[wp-testers] Where to download nightly-builds?

Sean Hayford O'Leary hayfordoleary at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 01:48:13 GMT 2005

I know they were switching servers earlier today...

You know that you can download WP 2.0 (which is likely the same as the
latest nightly) on the download page, right? I know it says Strayhorn,
but it lies.

-Sean Hayford O'Leary

On 12/26/05, Nurudin Jauhari <nurudinjauhari at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello friends I try download the nightly builds on this URI
> http://wordpress.org/download/nightly-builds/
> But get this error
> ________________________________
>
>  404 Not Found The resource requested could not be found on this
> server!________________________________
>  Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
>  Lite Speed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents
> of this web site!
>
> What happen?
> Please help.
>
> Thanks

> Everything Is Possible..!
>
> .:: My Blogs | Get Firefox

Sean Hayford O'Leary

Help spread the joy of the holiday season -- donate to Oxfam
[http://oxfamamerica.org]. Also see my new collective opinion site --
Alphaspeak [http://alphaspeak.org].