[wp-testers] Comments

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Fri Apr 22 01:22:35 GMT 2005

I must say, I got bit in the butt by this change tonight (the first time
using a nightly since the pluggable-functions.php file was implemented) and
I have to say that it is a kludgey and unwelcome change. Preserves no
backwards compatibility and the fact that obtuse hacks (Thanks for yours
Kimmo! It worked) have to be used to get multiple old plugins working again
is something that will likely cause huge problems in the general user
population.

Aaron