[wp-polyglots] Android and Blackberry

Peter Holme peter at holme.se
Tue May 25 06:22:34 UTC 2010

Hi, José!

Could you please add norwegian (nb_NO) as well? I would like to be
validator there (we in our small translation team have already almost
finished the translation for nb_NO). We have translations for plugins
as well, and a small community, so we were wondering if it would be
possible for us to run no.wordpress.org?

Best wishes,

Peter
--
Sendt fra min telefon