[wp-polyglots] Mongolian translation

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:59:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

A Mongolian locale was created on GlotPress, at:
http://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp/dev/mn/default

The corresponding SVN repo is at:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/mn

If you want to be able to validate users' suggestions or commit to the
repository, you'll have to tell me you .org (forums) username.

Thanks
Zé