[wp-polyglots] Locale sites showcases

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Fri Mar 19 16:03:17 UTC 2010

În data de Vi, 19-03-2010 la 16:00 +0100, Xavier Borderie a scris:
> > Not all cool WordPress sites in other languages can get to the
> > official WordPress showcase. That's why we added a small showcase to
> > each local site. Three random screenshots and short texts are shown on
> > the front page.
>
> That's very cool!
> But, given that we are currently putting the finishing touch on our
> own showcase sub-site for WPFR, is there any point using it for us?
> For instance, does the main showcase retrieves the top-5 for each
> local showcases?

We'll, we (romanian team) showcased some Free Software related websites
(ubuntu, free software group which is multilanguage in both romanian and
english and a website like debaday so far).
Imho, those are the websites we should target. It's also a way to give
back to free software, cause we use it a lot.

--
()  Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\  http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/