[wp-polyglots] Locale sites showcases

Naoko McCracken info at nao-net.com
Fri Mar 19 13:12:36 UTC 2010

Cátia,

> But I just didn't get why "Not all cool WordPress sites in other
> languages can get to the official WordPress showcase?
>
> What is the reason? It sounded weird, like some sort of
> discrimination.

I think what he meant is that the significance of "cool WordPress
sites" can be differ from locale to locale.
For example, a really nicely designed site for domestically well-known
entity might be showcase worthy to a certain locale only.

Plus, we now can write the description in our language.

We are still supposed to submit sites to the main showcase (after
adding them to your localized site) if they qualify. The Brazilian
Culture Ministry site is a good example for such site.

--
Naoko McCracken
http://blog.detlog.org/