[wp-polyglots] Locale sites showcases

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Thu Mar 18 12:58:08 UTC 2010

Not all cool WordPress sites in other languages can get to the
official WordPress showcase. That's why we added a small showcase to
each local site. Three random screenshots and short texts are shown on
the front page.

If you are logged-in as editor or above, you will see a placeholder on
the front page with a link to the admin area. You can add and manage
showcase sites from:

Tools → Showcase

Please, take care to read the guidelines on that page before adding
sites. We trust in your common sense. The showcase is for letting all
the people out there see how great publishing platform is WordPress.
Not for driving traffic to chosen sites.