[wp-polyglots] BuddyPress changes for consistency

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:49:43 UTC 2010

We have made a few changes to the BP repo to maintain consistency across
all other projects and also to ensure full compatibility with GlotPress,
which I *strongly* urge you to use for translations, instead of the old,
repo-based method (as a note, full support for trunk/tags is coming to
GP soon).

http://translate.wordpress.org/projects/buddypress/dev

The changes are:

kr_KR repo was deleted - name was wrong, ko_KR is the correct one
ca_ES was renamed to ca (same as WP and others)
eu_ES was renamed to eu (same as WP and others)

If you find your commit perms broken or your locale missing from GP,
please post to the list so we can fix them.

Thanks
Zé